I have owned many different breeds of dogs over the years, but by far the Pug is my favorite, right before Pitbulls! I desided to breed pugs soon after my husband passed away. I am located in East Bangor, PA.
Thank you for taking a moment to learn about the House of Briggs Pugs. I am Barbara Briggs, a widow for about 7 years.
I have only been in the pet industry for about 7 years. I have a degree in Biology and Fine Arts, also a Masters in Fine Art, I love teaching and working with my pugs.
Before starting my breeding program, I did much research on Pugs. That’s why I searched different markets for each of my babies. Oliver is from Missouri, Sophia is from Cincinnati, Ohio, Snow and Maggie are from Northern Ohio.
I take pride in offering the best family pets. I am dedicated to serving the needs of my puppy's future parents each and every day. My entire home revolves around my dogs and meeting their needs both socially and medically. I strive to bring you the healthiest, well rounded puppy's.
All of my Pugs take Nu-Vet nutrition tabs every day, they actually beg for them! I also feed all my animals Iams.
I look forward to helping you to choose one of my baby's to make your new family member.
All pugs are bred in my home, and are AKC registered and will also have AKC litter certification and registerable papers.
- I offer a Lifetime take back guarantee
- All pugs will be wormed and receive vaccinations
- The pugs will be chipped before leaving their Mom.
- All pups started housetraining
- Basic training started, sit, come, etc.
- Raised in my home with other dogs and cats.
- Proven Health lines and Good Genetic lines.
- Please research your future pet and where they come from.
- I welcome all inquiries and reference checks.
- Call with any questions, no question is too small.
I also have a pit bull, Lola. Lola loves playing with the pugs!